The job of NextMedia360 (NM360) is to raise the average spend amount of our current clients, find fresh opportunities for current and new clients, and make sure our radio programming team is using our platform to keep our product relevant. This position will work closely with the local General Manager, and Vice President of NextMedia360 to ensure we are meeting our goals.
While this job is not a sales position, one critical component is your ability to quickly establish yourself as an asset with the sales team and our advertisers. Our Interactive Specialist should make on average 10 quality face to face calls with our sales team each week.
The ideal candidate should be an “idea person” who is organized enough to make sure their vision is getting implemented to a high level of quality. Flexibility is critical as you will be working with many different groups of people and personalities depending on the project you are undertaking.
DUTIES: Includes but not limited to:
- Attending weekly training webinars with NM360 staff
- Prepare training for the local sales staffs
- Work with GM and VP of NM360 to create metrics to measure our progress
- Brainstorm and ride along with our sales staff to service and up sell clients
- Perform web mastering functions
- Work with the local staff to establish best practices for banners, streaming, etc.
- Work closely with NM360 support staff when executing website builds, consulting, RocketGrab, etc.
- Create speaking engagement opportunities with local trade organizations
- Use our basecamp system to ensure communication channels are open between market and NM360
REQUIREMENTS: Includes but not limited to:
- Current valid driver’s license, vehicle and proof of insurance.
- Experience implementing SEO and utilizing social media
- Above average computer and internet skills.
- Good sense of humor and a positive attitude. Be able to work full time.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Creative skills needed to help develop business for our internet based products.
- Ambition, work intensity, responsibility, strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you believe you meet these criteria, apply below:
NEXTMEDIA GROUP MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.